воскресенье, 11 марта 2012 г.

Spring

I haven't posted anything for a while and  I kinda regret it sometimes. Blogging is a great way to get more organized and relaxed. Anyway I haven't posted first of all cause I really don't know what to write about and seconly because this whole so called fashion month was a total craziness. I didn't even have time to sleep, and when I had few minutes for me I used them to sleep and even then I was waking up 2 times a hour. So FINALLY it has come to an end and I could rest. 


I feel much better now not only becuse of good sleep but also because SPRING HAS COME in my city!!! Instead of short, cold days we have much sun and instead of much snow we have short spring rain. I adore this weather!! 


As it was my mother's b-day yesterday we had this family reunion and we had so much fun with. Sometimes I really miss my relatives!






                                                    A.N

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий