понедельник, 21 ноября 2011 г.

So here comes the second Vogue ♥

I had a difficult day but I'm back here to post my second "in vogue" post. 


Movie: Head over Heels 
I've watched this movie right after I saw Shalom Harlow starring because I find her extremely beautiful and a great model. As a huge movieholic I can say that it was an average "romantic" movie and a HUGE comedy. I  laughed a lot while watching and all "models" moments where amazing. I liked the dialogue, the whole conception and of course the cast. 
Monica Potter,  Freddie Prinze Jr. and all those amazing models 
turned actresses are great! 
  To sum up, I can say that despite being a girl movie, it's a great 
                                                             comedy and definitely
                                      will bring  anyone who watches it good mood.




Song: Julia Stone - Maybe
This song is just awesome! Can't stop listening to it! It's perfect! 


Picture: Vogue UK December 2011



1 thing to learn: Ants stretch when they wake up in the morning. 


1 thing to wear: Elie Tahari Coat

1 quote:
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live. (Flora Whittemore)

1 name:
Seraphina, meaning "ardent, fiery" in herbew. 

1 new word: 
mon chou in french means honey. 

Kisses, 
A. N 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий