суббота, 17 декабря 2011 г.

I love Grace Kelly!

Grace and Audrey Hepburn are my role models. Two of the greatest women in the history, two actresses with wonderful careers. 
Well, I love Hitchcock' movies and as he loved Grace a lot I've seen a lot of movies with her. She was very talented besides being very beautiful and graceful. I love the fact that after geting married to a prince and being very famous she still stayed very down to earth and nice. She was a great wife and mother. 
So, Yay for Grace!!! 
22. Grace Kelly





Halston Heritage silk georgette blouse
$265 - net-a-porter.com

Burberry Brit short coat
$795 - net-a-porter.com

Kate Spade pointed toe pumps
$298 - bergdorfgoodman.com

Kate Spade pointed toe pumps
$298 - bergdorfgoodman.com

Navy blue handbag
atelier-mayer.com

Indian jewelry
£1,350 - johnlewis.com

Chanel gold shades
fashion.1stdibs.com

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий